Friday, June 16, 2006
I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes.
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you.
Today's just totally insane. IVE SPENT MORE THAN $50 ON CAB TODAY! I went to meet my cousin, Tim at AMK central and from there, we took a cab to my place after lunch. Only upon reaching the gates of my place then i realised that ive left the house keys in Katong. Genius. So i took a cab there and the same cab back. That's how my $25 gone down to the drain.
Guess by trying to save the jamming studio fee, i still gotta pay. What is meant to be paid, will be paid, in a different form.
Anyways, the jamming today was awsome. We did many covers.
Metallica - Fade To Black
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Scorpion - Love Thing
Joe Satriani - The Crush of Love
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
Guns n' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
Guns n' Roses - Knocking on Heaven's Door
blink-182 - All The Small Things.
and many more.
Personally, i think Wonderful Tonight was really awesome. Wanted to do recording on the video but who wanna see 2 fat guys and a muscular dude jamming half naked?
After that, which was 5 hours, we took a cab down to Shunfu area for dinner and basketball. I think we won, im not sure. All i can remember that i miss quite a few.
Wanted to go down to Crazy Elephant for a drink or so but we're all so damn tired.
Oh wells, i have many movies prepared for the upcoming boring mundane weekend!
:)
One of my mostest fav love song.
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight (Live with the intro part)
*soundpunk jammed @ 11:23 PM

